final class project – piped pillowcase

I thought it came out pretty well for a newbie.  Quite frankly I’m proud. We learned how to make piping with our bias tape we made and there is a zipper on the back.  I think I need to find a better fitting insert though.  It looks like it might pop.

One thought on “final class project – piped pillowcase

Share your thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s