Oh meyer lemon, how I love thee. So glad to have found Darla Cooks and Gastronomy pointing me to this recipe from the LA times. You use the entire lemon, the juice, the rind and pith– they are sweet enough to eat all of it! A blender or food processor is used to chop the lemons up and in they go, with the other wet ingredients, hand-mixed into the dry. These were lovely and tangy, not super tart. I would make these again in a heartbeat.
- Burrata Cheese, Three Ways
- Using up Gifts From the Garden: Lemon Basil Ice Cream
- It Was a Dark and Stormy Night…
- Watermelon Feta Salad
- Warm Zucchini Ribbons, Lemon Basil Pesto and Goat Cheese
- Guest Post at Chez Chloe Today! Blueberry Tart with Creme Fraiche Sorbet
- A Cucumber Cocktail and a Very Green Salad
- Farmers’ Market Finds: D’avignon Radishes and Lemon Cucumbers
- I Want My Blueberries
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.