Been messing around a bit lately, just dabbling to see what my next direction for a project might be. I tried a few different techniques, as in this scrap kaliedoscope block and some hand-sewing with english paper-piecing. I have also started my beginning quilter’s class at a local quilt shop to learn the rules (which are apparently to be very, very precise) of proper quiltmaking. I figure how can I bend or break the rules later if I don’t know them first?
- Burrata Cheese, Three Ways
- Using up Gifts From the Garden: Lemon Basil Ice Cream
- It Was a Dark and Stormy Night…
- Watermelon Feta Salad
- Warm Zucchini Ribbons, Lemon Basil Pesto and Goat Cheese
- Guest Post at Chez Chloe Today! Blueberry Tart with Creme Fraiche Sorbet
- A Cucumber Cocktail and a Very Green Salad
- Farmers’ Market Finds: D’avignon Radishes and Lemon Cucumbers
- I Want My Blueberries
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.